Friday, 30 July 2010

Favourite Things Friday: My Garden

A few years ago I created a pretty cottage garden. The flowers and plants told the story so I didn't need to worry too much about the existing hard landscaping and the fact most had seen better days. Then it was time to fix up the house - a project that's taken about 6 years, with a room a year. Sadly the garden was let go while the house works took priority and it was better to start from scratch, than try and work with what was there. May 2009 I started to renovate part of it. Another part has been done this year.

Before any work started



Did I say it was baaaaad?



Last year a new beginning...





And now a year on...








Now if you had created this garden wouldn't it make your favourite things list? Have a good weekend x x

2 comments:

  1. I didn't create it and it is definitely on my favorite things list!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Corinnea. Having other people like it too makes it all the more worthwhile :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)