Monday, 26 July 2010

So much to sew - so little time


25 years ago tomorrow my brother and his wife got married! They held a big party for close family and friends last Saturday. It's meant no time for sewing. Although I'm bursting with project ideas and have my hexagon charm quilt to get on with. This is my progress on that one to date. I am sooo pleased with the results and couldn't have done it without all the kind people that swapped or donated fabric to me. I am just waiting on two more swaps now - and I'll be using those to complete the back border and maybe some additional decoration on the back. I didn't hear back from everyone I swapped with, so hope that no news is good news and the fabric squares arrived ok and are useful.





Cheers all and have a good week xx

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)