Monday, 23 August 2010

I'm back...

Boy am I tired out after 8 days spent with my Mum and my niece on our annual trip to Bournemouth on the South Coast of England. I expect my next few blog entries will be full of holiday snaps...if that isn't your kind of thing well...sorry...once I can get caught up with the mountain of washing and chores I'll get back to the crafty stuff!



As you can see my niece and I used our new bags while we were away. We were even stopped on Brownsea Island by a fellow quilter who admired them.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Glad you had a great time. The bags look great, isn't it awesome when people stop you to compliment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is lovely when someone compliments you out of the blue. I am not always very confident with my makes. I can spot lots of mistakes - maybe because I'm largely self taught, so have to muddle through. So when someone else genuinely thinks something I've made is good I'm over the moon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)