Thursday, 12 August 2010

Mermaids in the post.

Don't you just love days when you get home from work and find that you've had goodies turn up in the post?

Today was one of those days for me. I've been drooling over Heather Ross Mendocino for some time now. If it was ever in the fabric shops around here I missed out on it. I missed out on it at online suppliers too. So imagine how stoked I was to find some on Etsy recently. Today my first order arrived. 6 fat quarters which will probably end up in lap sized quilt.




Any left overs I'll use in a doll sized quilt. I've been admiring the work of the DQS group over on flickr for some time. I've only ever made a couple of doll sized quilts before - it's a size that really appeals to me though. I'd love to join the swap one day.

3 comments:

  1. I love that line too! It's always great to get fabric in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lined my favourite jacket in some mendocino didn't you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I made a quilt out of this line of fabric and it is so bright, pretty, and soft. You made a good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)