Sunday, 1 August 2010

Walking with Wolves

Today, through Spice I have had the opportunity to go walking with two beautiful wolves called Mosi and Mai in the Berkshire countryside near Reading. I can't tell you what a fabulous experience it is to get so close to these wild animals that you can tickle their tummies. As for the howling - well wolves died out in the England in the 1700's so there is something quite eerie and special to be able to hear them howling to each other in the English countryside.




Above and Below is me meeting Mai.



This is me meeting Mosi



The event was held at the UK Wolf Conservation Trust

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)