Thursday, 2 September 2010

One of those *GOOD* days...

Yesterday was a not so good day. Today is a good day. First off, I went to have the X-ray on my ankle. I got there early. I'd hardly had time to sit down in the busy waiting room when they called me in. X-rays done in a flash and first glance confirms nothing is broken. I have to go back to my GP in about 7 days for the full results. I said, 'this is good news it's not broken'. Only to be told....'hmmm sprains are often a lot worse than breaks'. I'm not thinking about that though. I like to look on the bright side.

I got home from work to find that the online shopping I did at Marks and Spencer at the weekend had arrived and was sat in the back porch. Inside the house were two fabric swaps in the post.

One was from Onyxpurls

the others from savvy stitch. I have some brown kelp mendocino now (I hadn't any kelp before in this colourway). I also have some more of those sweet little seahorses. I suspect one can never have too much Mendocino. Thank you both so much :-)

Now I know my ankle isn't broken I can get on with some machine stitching. It hurts to use the presser foot of my machine but I don't think I'm doing any damage using it. Maybe it's even like physio for it? Or is that me being too optimistic?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got the package so quickly. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been keeping up here... I fell several weeks ago and am still having trouble.... A break is more annoying but a sprain is more painful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)