Saturday, 9 October 2010

Pincushion Love!

I signed up for round 2 of the Scrappy Pincushion Swap over on Flickr. I've been actively participating in the group because that's what makes it fun, right? And it has been fun watching all the lovely pin cushion photo's appear in the group and trying to guess if any of them could be mine. There is so much talent in the group and I'd have been happy with the majority of pinnies that I saw. Having said that there are always some that speak to you more than others. Some that just seem to be so what you're about; it's like someone has poked around inside your head and distilled everything you would love into one amazing little pin cushion.

I'll 'fess up I was trying to chart the progress of a couple of these pinnies - you know paying attention when people said who they'd received pin cushions from, to see if they'd got *mine.* So imagine my delight this morning when I got back from the supermarket to find a package in my back porch. Inside was this lovely wrapping...



Inside the lovely wrapping was this...



WOW! One of my favourite pin cushions in the whole swap! Lovingly made by Wendy aka On a Whim/Little Whimsies
I can't stop looking at it! It's just sooo gorgeous! I mean look at how the fishy pins co-ordinate with the whole design...



I just can't stop smiling and almost need to stick a pin in myself in case I'm dreaming!

Oh and in case you didn't work it out I have my new laptop and it has much more space on the hard drive so I am organising properly all my photos - then I'll copy everything to DVDs and my portable hard drive. What it does mean is I'll be able to share with you more easily pictures from the past. So there will probably be a lot more blogging about places I've been and things I've done.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)