Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Wales Part 3 and another update.

I only have photos of Wales to share with you at the moment. I haven't got anything creative done around here the last few days. I still haven't taken photos of the flannel and voile circle scarf I made last week. I had a great day out on Saturday with a friend, we nattered, did shopping and had lunch. But Sunday my mum got taken ill and to cut a long story short, I called an ambulance and we ended up spending over 7 hours in A&E, so I'm not caught up yet. It's wet and windy here so I'll leave you with some pictures of the wonderful coast at Abbereiddy in Pembrokeshire.




2 comments:

  1. I hope your Mum is much better now. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos!

    Best wishes to your Mum. Hope she's better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)