Thursday, 25 November 2010

Hope you like this partner?

This and some other goodies are what will be heading to my partner tomorrow - it's all packaged and stamped ready to go; only it won't fit through the post box letter box, so I have to go to a post office to hand it in there. It's not in the same league (but then nor is my skill level!) as that beautiful mug rug I received yesterday from verykerryberry, though I am hoping my partner will still like it! My mum actually wanted me to give it to her as she really likes the star.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!

Closer to home if you're in part of the country that's having snow right now I hope you keep safe and warm. None down here in the south yet. Long may it stay that way! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your partner will love it! It's beautiful :)No snow here yet either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she'll love it. The colors you chose are beautiful! It was 80 here in Florida today... not sure how I feel about that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)