Friday, 17 December 2010

Advent 17:



I am feeling like I've been neglecting my making so tomorrow I have decided to get on with a few things. Hopefully next time I blog there will be fabric items to show you *gasp* *shock* *horror*.

We had unexpected snow this morning. Whilst it didn't look like there was enough snow on the roads to cause a problem; for 100 yards down to my home, I crawled along; sliding every few yards and slid past my drive, instead of into it. I haven't taken any pictures of the snow because it's more of an inconvenience and less of a decoration. Once I got home I only ventured out to feed the birds.

Keep safe and warm this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)