Thursday, 23 December 2010

Advent 23: I must be mad...



You may have thought I'd forgotten about this quilt? To be honest I have it 'out' in the sitting room all the while to remind me it needs finishing. I pick it up every now and then and do a bit of hand quilting. If I am honest it has become a bit of a chore. It took a couple of months of fun swapping and stitching to create the top. The quilting is not so fun though. So maybe it seems a bit mad that this close to Christmas I've spent the last couple of nights with it on my lap quilting.

All I can say is I've been bored being confined to the house during this awful weather and as I haven't felt Christmassy it doesn't feel quite so 'mad' that I'm working on this and not...doing Christmas stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)