Friday, 24 December 2010

Advent 24: Christmas Eve

Are you all ready for the big day? I think I may be ready for this Christmas...by Christmas eve next year. I have stopped mid hoover to flop on the sofa and just chill. The presents are already under the imaginary Christmas tree.

I couldn't believe it when not 1 but 2 parcels of fabric turned up this morning. Both have been ordered in the last week and I had not expected they would arrive this side of Christmas. So it has felt a little like Christmas already opening them up.


The fabrics on the left in the cellophane packets came from Rainbow Fabrics on Etsy. The other goodies were from the early Seamstar sale. Fell right off the fabric wagon to buy those goodies. Including some more of that camo girls fabric.

I hope you all have a really special Christmas. Christmas is not always a happy time for everyone. So extra hugs going out to anyone who might need it - you know at those times when you feel a bit wobbly and it's not because of the cheeky egg nog you had ;-)

Thanks also for all the lovely comments and support you've given me since I started blogging. I am working on a giveaway next month because it's a New Year and also my birthday - so watch this space!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)