Monday, 6 December 2010

Advent 6: When the Day's not so bad after all

Today I had my 6 month check up and hygienist visit at the dentists. I wasn't really looking forward to it as last time I sat in the dentists chair it was to have surgery and I was concerned in case they found something new to do. As it was only one small filling in the New Year - so hopefully that will go ahead without too many dramas. Probably the biggest concern will be getting to the dentists in January if we have a repeat of last January's weather.

When I got home in my back porch was as a parcel containing fabric from my latest sewfreshfabrics order. Now that has to cheer a girl up on a freezing day - no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)