Friday, 10 December 2010

Advent 8,9,10

In case you wonder what happened to my blogging every day until Christmas I thought I'd check in and tell you. Flu is what happened. Proper wipe-me-out-chills-aches-sniffles-spaced-out-stay-in-bed-flu. I've only just got up a few hours ago. On top of that, since I last blogged there has been a lot of sadness in my heart. I won't bore you with the details during what is for many a happy time.

So creativity and Christmas preparations are all on hold until I have some physical strength. I have decided I won't be putting up the tree this year. I just want to get well (I seem to have so many health issues this year) and on to a hopefully happier and healthier 2011.

If you want a tree - here's last years...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your having a rough time. Hope you soon feel better and happier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having such a rough time. I know bloggers like to keep it happy on their blogs but life isn't always like that x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are having a tough time. Hopefully things have gotten a little easier.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)