Thursday, 13 January 2011

Swappsy 2011

This year I've applied for two swaps over on Flickr and wooo hoo I've been accepted to both. It's why I've been a bit quiet around here of late. I've been busy working on my mug rug for the scrappy mug rug swap round 3 and also lurking in the group and the DQS pool too. We've not been assigned partners in the latter yet. But we do have a funky new blog button to add to our side bars. See.


It's been designed by Amy and I think it's a pretty cool button because - well there is a doll holding a doll quilt. I know how appropriate! (took me a while to twig that *duh*.)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! DQS10 for me too and now the Urban Home Goods Swap too. Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I have yet to be brave enough to try and join a swap... Look forward to seeing what you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)