Saturday, 12 February 2011

Hey, I'm on a roll.

This morning after doing my weekly food shop and before I then went with my Mum for lunch at a local pub, I made this skirt.

It was a much quicker and easier process than the one I made yesterday. I still have quite a bit of the yard I made this skirt from as I only used 1.5 of my waist measurement, so no need to go hacking off surplus fabric.

When we got back from lunch we went for a walk as far as our local church. The snowdrops were out in full force.




It's still quite a novelty to see livestock other than cows and sheep in fields.

When I got home I made this.  It's another mug rug like the one I made here following this tutorial.


This is only Saturday and I feel like I've achieved so much good stuff.  Wonder what Sunday will bring?


3 comments:

  1. Cute skirt, cute mug rug- creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! Love this skirt too! The mug rug is very cute and I love your photos of your walk! Glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute! Looks like you are ready for spring. I love seeing the pictures from your walk! We have no livestock near us which is sad because we have always lived near some in the past! I hadn't realized this until now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)