Sunday, 13 February 2011

Resistance is futile...but then who would want to?

I logged onto my blog this morning and my blog roll seems awash with pictures of Lynne of Lily's Quilts creation for Moda Bakeshop.  It's like we've all been taken over by a quilt design and reistance is futile... So if by some weird stroke of ...well, weirdness, you've not already been directed over there; I'm telling you to run over there right this minute and check out this fabulous quilt and tutorial over on Moda Bakeshop

Then when you've ooohed and ahhed and admired how flaming fabulous it is you can pop over to Lily's Quilts to enter the giveaway Lynne is having for a whole layer cake of delicious Sherbet Pips.

Still here? Get going...

3 comments:

  1. Well, of course, cause it hexagons! That is a very cute quilt. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here by Lily's Quilt! Thanks to her, I found another great place to visit! Loved your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's futile!! Darn that Lynne is good!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)