Saturday, 5 February 2011

Winner!

Ta da! We have a winner for the scrappy squares. I thought I was better at computers than I am at maths. But try as I might I've not been able to put the little random number generator box into this entry. So I've had to result to taking a snap with my camera and uploading a picture. It's really blurry (I know should have gone and got my other camera!) - but at least you can see the number is...

7
(Or as Len Goodman says on 'Strictly Come Dancing': SEv-EN!)

"susan said...


You are just too funny!! My brain hurts when i have to do confusing maths and i work in a quilt shop!! I made a red cross quilt and all the crosses were different sizes. What i did was add kona snow around each block to make them the size of the largest block (to which i didnt add any outer snow).

The quilt is in my flickr if you want to look at it"

Right I'm off to email the winner. Thanks all for playing.  A big thank you to everyone who offered advice or just let me know that I'm not the only one to have this problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)