Friday, 22 April 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

P1060559 by isisjem22
P1060559, a photo by isisjem22 on Flickr.

I have not been blogging much lately. I have plenty to say and show you (although I confess nothing that I've made, because I haven't had the time).

In order to blog properly about what I've been doing I need to sort out literally hundreds of photos I've been taking lately. I have a busy Easter coming up.

In case you're wondering what the picture is about - this was lunch for my other half after we'd taken part in a falconry experience on Thursday. I just don't like to blog without a picture. I'll blog about the falconry experience another time...

But for now have a lovely Easter! xox

2 comments:

  1. Looks good and sounds fun! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)