Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Dresden Potential?

Dresden Potential? by isisjem22
Dresden Potential?, a photo by isisjem22 on Flickr.
I have started pulling fabrics for Lily's Quilts QAL. Choosing fabric can be hard. Not because it's a difficult thing to do. I mean it's selecting fabric, not open heart surgery. It's just I have so much fabric to choose from and never enough. Never enough blenders and those fabrics that are nothing by themselves and everything with other fabrics.

It's a start right?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the blender fabrics. I guess that's because they are never the ones that call out "buy me buy me!" Looks like a nice colour palette you've got going there so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)