Sunday, 17 July 2011

When it rains all weekend...

...get productive!

I feel I've had a really productive weekend so far - unless you are measuring my productivity by the amount of housework I've done ;-)

Zippy Pouches

I whipped up these little pouches to put goodies inside for little Christmas gifts. (You can't even see the less than tidy zipper ends) Why is it I'm never happy with the finish on my zippy pouches? Uber critical of my own work? Moi? I admit I didn't bother with fabric zipper tabs.   I am going to add some pretty beads to the zipper pulls to make them a little bit twinkly. 

I hope my friends like these. Would you?

Looking for the giveaway? Go here

11 comments:

  1. 6 pretty little pouches, with zippers? I'd certainly call that productive! Lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable - who WOULDN'T like them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making zipper pouches and yours are lovely: they will make fantastic gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! found you on britquilts convo, lovely to have some more uk bloggers on my blogroll too looking forward to seeing your work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's productivity! Love those pouches. They'll make such nice gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes definitely, they're gorgeous! housework schmousework....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredible amount of work! I especially love the orange one with the blue flowers. What fabric is that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic amount accomplished. Love your pouches. They just increase my determination to conquer my zipper phobia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super, love the fabrics.
    I made a few recently and think the fabric tab thingys help but I started cutting the zip and inserting it only half way into the tab - I felt this cut down on the bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a serious issue because I always want another zippered pouch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)