Sunday, 11 September 2011

Mug Rug Mania

I feel I've got a bit of mug rug mania at the moment. Not only am I taking part in the Mug Rug and Goodie Swap organised by Cindy over at Fluffy Sheep Quilting, but on a whim, I signed up to round six of the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap.  It's Halloween/Fall themed so a chance to get something a bit different.  I have no Halloween decorations at all and have always thought it would be fun to do some fall decorating in a little corner of my home. 

Mug Rug part of swap sorted!

These are the mug rugs I'll be sending to my partner(s) in the goodie swap. I hope I've created something they both will like? There is so much talent in this swap with some amazing goodies being shown in the flickr group.

This is what both backs look like:

Back of Mug Rug #1


Back of Mug Rug #2


Now I just need to get on with figuring out exactly what goodie each partner would like love. 

Hope you all had a good weekend? Is it really work again tomorrow already???!

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, know what you mean about signing up for lots of things, I'm juggling at the moment!

    Not fair that it's back to work tomorrow :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't the weekend fly in? Great MRs, v.creative. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are great, I especially love the jam and kettle mug rug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mug rugs - the lace on the red one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Jan, I love the red one but i am biased!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous mug rugs...your partners will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I am sure they will like them!
    I don't want to talk about it being Monday tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are bound to love them - the colours are great!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're great! I love that you really put in a good effort piecing and embelishing. It shows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)