Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Comment trickery again!

Remember this post?

Don't blame Blogger people said. Switch your browser. It's all the fault of the evil Internet Explorer. So I switched to Google Chrome and the problem was fixed with comments being eaten. Hurrah.

Until today.


We are sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

The following errors were found:
Input error: Memcache value is null for FormRestoration


Surely rather than blame browsers the websites should work on any browser? You can tell I'm not a techy can't you?


Still today is not all bad. I've had two deliveries of fabric which I'll be blogging about later. Yes, I've ordered so much fabric the dear old posties have had to make two deliveries today already! :-D

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh looks like my formatting has had a moment. Magnifying glasses out everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just thought you were whispering the last bit so it wasn't so obvious you'd been on a fabric buying splurge ;o)

    And yes, as a software tester I can tell you that if developers (and in fact testers) did their jobs correctly, then things would work on all browsers, but that's time consuming, so they only use whatever's installed on their machines - in Google's world, I imagine it's not IE! Now I'm scared to go home and comment tonight from Chrome... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, wouldn't it be great to know what that acutally meant. do you think they employ people just to come up with the most 'jargonated' thing they can think of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought you were whispering!! Hope it gets sorted soon, you must be so frustrated...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely no idea what lovely Katy is on about! Sorry Kati but you could have been speaking Dutch. Good luck with sorting out. I.AM.NO.HELP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also thought you were whispering but generally speaking I am with Catherine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm personally getting within a nats willy of switching my Blog over to Wordpress because of this crazy error message business when trying to leave a comment on a non Blogger Blog. And I suppose it works both ways, too.. people cant comment on my Blog who have anything but a Google Blog.
    Nice Blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)