Friday, 18 November 2011

Friday Night

It's Friday night and instead of out painting the town red, you know what I'm doing?  Playing with these (which I bought on my way home from work today):

Jingle Bells

and getting all excited at being the winning bidder on eBay of a sleeve ironing board. Yes, people my life is that exciting. But goodness if you made as many bags as me wouldn't you really really want a sleeve ironing board too?!



Tomorrow I'll be cracking on with finishing my cushion for Brit Quilt Swap: Pillow Fight. I've discovered tonight that sewing and my bad neck are not playing well together. I hope it doesn't all go horribly wrong.  Wish me luck and have a good weekend.

13 comments:

  1. I don't know, I'd get excited about a jar full of bells too. Your house will be sounding good this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing with a jar of bells??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear Christmas!

    Oh your 241's will be in a different league with that ironing board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, what plans do you have for the bells! Hope your neck is ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Santa asking you to re-bell his reindeer reins? Looks like you have enough for all eight reindeer!

    Hope your neck eases up and you can finish your pillow - feeling smug as mine is done and dusted!

    Still got two tablerunners to do though - not so smug now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...sleeve ironing board... they are actually super handy for bag making :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleeve ironing boards are the new rock n roll...I think :-)

    What *are* you going to do with all those bells?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a sleeve board from a charity shop for about 50p a year or so ago. I was ridiculously, insanely excited.

    I keep being tempted by a jar of bells in the nursery supplies place I shop from. What the heck can I do with them?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your neck improves soon and you manage to finish your cushion - I've got three sides of binding to finish, seems to be taking me ages! I can't wait to see what you're doing with the bells!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a jar of bells would make my evening. I'd stitch them on everything :) What will you make?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated good luck! I think I'd have those bells on my coat and everything! Heh heh, little things, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh, yeah, I want one of those ironing boards too! I'll not tell you about my big bag of multi-sized bells though, you may get over excited ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)