Sunday, 11 December 2011

Advent 11: In need of a snooze

I'm not long back from a very long lunch with two friends in Banbury.  I am now in major need of a snooze.  So I'll have to catch up with messages and blog land later. It's always fun to catch up with friends. I am a talker. It's fair to say I could chew all the legs off of a donkey never mind the hind ones. We exchanged presents. I now have to be good and save them until the day. My birthday is next month and as I am unlikely to see one of the friends before I have birthday gifts too.


Hot choc and vanilla snow and cinnamon dough balls
Hot chocolate and cinnamon dough balls with vanilla dipping cream.  No wonder I fancy a snooze.

8 comments:

  1. You didn`t see a young Canadian lass in Banbury did you? I hear Banbury is one of her haunts! Sounds like you had a lovely lunch - now go and put your feet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think I'd want a snooze too, though dough balls look yummy! Not sure about the hot chocolate without marshmallows though... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadley just said what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm, that hot choc looks devine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)