Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Advent 20: slump

cunning wrapping

I thought I was going to get away with a Wordless Wednesday post today until I realised, it is actually still Tuesday, and I've not actually taken many pictures today anyway.  I am nearing the end of the wrapping. I have already started a Christmas wind down at home. Work is mentally busy. Chief has left camp to visit family. Opportunities for us to do stuff like natter for ages on the phone, play online back gammon and other silliness will be few and far between until after Christmas. I'm going back to my slumping tomorrow is going to be a very busy day!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your slump and that you're not going to get to talk to Chief much for a while...I hope work quietens down and your slump goes soon (maybe it could take mine with it?!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the title and thought you had been spying on me!

    I am full of cold and almost at the 'can't be arsed' stage - hopefully I will wake up full of the joy of Christmas!

    See you tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. See that picture of a wrapped gift put me in a mini panic but there is time yet to wrap isn't there.
    Hope your slump dissolves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking its Wednesday too! And I haven't started wrapping yet either so I'm quite glad it's only Tuesday!
    I love the idea of you and Chief playing online games :) so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you feel slumpish! You made me laugh when you said you thought it was Wednesday cause I did too! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, I'm trying not to laugh at you thinking it was Wednesday (although thank Christ, because I NEED Wednesday to get things done lol) Sorry you have down time with Chief for a while :o( Hope you get a good night's rest for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not wrapped a thing and still have to make cushions for my mum as well as do as much as possible on Emily's quilt. I have hit the 'do I have to' stage said with a full on whine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)