Thursday, 1 December 2011

Fresh Sewing Day - November

Fresh Sewing Day November 

I thought I'd made a stack of stuff this month. However, when I came to do my mosaic I realised I hadn't really. It might have looked very prolific if I'd photographed every item individually.  I have experimented with felting and there are a few experimental/half started projects under way. Yesterday I also quilted my string greens quilt. I just need to trim and bind and it's done. So that should get sorted in December.

As always I'm linking up to Fresh Sewing Day over at Lily's Quilts.


Fresh Sewing Day

16 comments:

  1. Lovely creations! Hope you're having fun experimenting with your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bags you've made - you've made much more than I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your bags and the quilting on your little quilt is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bags, especially the one bottom left...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh experimenting sounds fun! No wonder you didn't produce more finished stuff - too busy playing!

    What's there is lovely though! I love that bag on the whirly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - your bags are as always gorgeous, you have some stunning fabric. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem pretty productive to me!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well what you made looks lovely, regardless of how prolific or otherwise it may be :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those scarves and bags and seeing them all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow,you have made loads of lovely things and I have total bag jealousy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)