Monday, 18 June 2012

Before I forget again...

Just after I posted on Saturday I realised the date. It was too late to go back and add it to the post as some of you had already commented. Then Sunday I completely forgot to mention it again! So before I forget again, I'm going to say: Saturday was my 2nd Blogiversary! 

Two whole years of blogging, wonderful supportive online friends and creative challenges. Having this much fun no wonder it went by in the blink of an eye!

Poser
And because I don't like blogging without a photo here is a dragonfly I snapped the other weekend.  
Yes, I know I can be a bit random!  
I believe it's a four spotted chaser or something. I don't really know one dragon fly from another. 

Anyhow, you know what a blogiversary means don't you? Imminent giveaway that's what. I just have to work out what. Now would you prefer a little hand made something or a little something to do your own making or are you the greedy types (like me) who is rather partial to both?


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your two year blogiversary! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! ours is fast approaching too :) I'd love a 2-4-1 bag thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love dragonflies!
    Oh greed always wins - congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I keep meaning to say....love your new blog header

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic photo! such detail. Congratulations on your Blogiversary!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dragonflies! Fab photo. Congratulations on two years. I'm all for the 2-4-1 as well. HeeHee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!
    I'm with Renee and Susan!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated blogiversary :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations... 2 year olds are a bit unpredictable... so, surprise us xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! And welcome to the terrible twos. Heh heh. Great capture, too, missus!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'd love whatever you want to give!! (But wouldn't say no to a very small pincushion for my hand piecing tin *wink* )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)