Sunday, 1 July 2012

June Productivity!


We're going to skirt over the whole Finish-A-Long Fiasco. In fact if I type it in this really small text you may all over look that I put three things on the Finish-A-Long list and only managed to complete a big fat zero of them this quarter.   We'll skip right along to Sew Fresh Sewing Day where I sewed my socks off through out June. It was projects a-go-go in every direction.

See I managed to complete this lot:


PicMonkey Collage june sew fresh sewing

And then I started these which need a bit of finishing so I've kept them to one side.

PicMonkey Collage june sew fresh sewing wip

So the question is can I top that in July? I'm not making any predictions because last time I predicted a big fat sewing filled month was May and I didn't do anything worth mentioning.  So I think it's best I just keep quiet and we'll wait and see what happens.

Lily's Quilts

19 comments:

  1. Great finishes with the cushion my absolute favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely makes here. I too like the cushion. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful makes whether they were on the FAL list or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks to me as if you finished A LOT!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, good luck with this month then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, fingers crossed for July! I love what you've done in June, particularly that ferris wheel cushion, and the frame purses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purses!

    Oh and such a great idea to embroider the Summersville! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many lovely things - and that cushion is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous makes and that cushion is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you've worked hard! The cushion looks amazing - I've been stalking it on Flickr and am in the process of making a Liberty print version :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely makes :-) you finished loads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yours has been my favourite mosaic of the month. I love all your fabric choices and makes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have done loads there. Loving the ferris wheel: I am missing having mine to sew, may have to do a bigger one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those purses are fab...you've had a really productive month...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check you, missus!! Come on, join me in pledging to have a Jinormous July on the sewing frnt. I need to get stuff done before it's kitten o'clock!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't knock quality! And that''s what this is Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your EPP cushion!!! And that looks like the start of an ET block...are you having fun with it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)