Monday, 3 September 2012

Coming Soon to a Bee I'm In...

It's Autumn. (Yes, I'm trying to embrace the truth and avoid the denial - despite a gorgeous sunny day.) Every time I switch the TV on I see an advert for a Coming Soon this Autumn. Like the return of Dallas.  (Is it just me that thinks Larry Hagman looks really old? Actually until I saw he was lined up to star in the remake, I confess I thought he had died.  Opps.)

Anyway, I digress.  October will be my month as Queen Bee in the hipBee's. My plans are under wraps, but as there are parts of this month I'm going to be really busy, I thought I'd start pulling fabric and order the solid I need to send out with my parcels so when the time comes I'm ready.

So as they would say on TV...

Coming Soon ... this Autumn to the HipBee's:



Coming soon
All the unused Denyse Schmidt Fabric I own


14 comments:

  1. OOOOOohhhhh I don't even care what block design you pick, it will be a beautiful quilt!!

    PS. Going to be 27 degrees here tomorrow!! Long live Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of leftovers.
    I went into labour watching Dallas first time round, think I might give it a miss this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I cannot wait to get my mitts on these lovelies. Btw tell Sheila that not watching Dallas doesn't stop babies! There are other things for that...... Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are spoiling them Jan! Haha what Di said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooooo, the reason they say 'coming soon this Autumn' is because it isn't Autumn yet, Autumn's coming soon.... I haven't had my summer holiday yet, so it can't be autumn! The fabrics look fab though, I'm sure your bees will produce some fantastic blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEEKKKK!!!! It's beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! What lucky bee buddies you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I think Hadley, Susan and Renee will have been slavering when they saw your photo ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy! Loved catching up on your blog! can't wait to see what you do with the bee.
    Your flower/trip pictures were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shall be watching your cunning plan with interest... (but not Dallas ;o) )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, can't wait to see what we are making. I am November and am currently in the process of sewing up a practise block, which I am really loving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)