Monday, 10 September 2012

Mouthing off for a Second Round

No, I've not been giving any more people grief because I'm hungry :-) The title of this post refers to my getting into round two of Mouthy Stitches. I wanted to sign up even before I knew what we'd be making as the last round was so much fun. Once you had initial confirmation of being in the swap you had to make a mosaic to showcase your likes by a certain date or you'd lose your place. So I didn't hang about. I made a mosaic. I tried to be a bit restrained and not put in 75% of my flickr favourites. There is a fine line before giving your partner plenty of ideas and and saturating them with so much information they don't know which way to turn.


Mouthy Stitches 2
Click on this picture to photo credits over on Flickr.

Then October is my month in The hipBee and because everyone finished up so speedy in September I've decided to move forward what I want for next month. This isn't to put anyone under pressure and I'm not expecting people to make straight away. This is to purely to give people more time. I have a feeling that just because everyone was quick this month doesn't mean that we will be this speedy every month. Life has a habit of getting in the way. If you're curious as to what I'm asking for you can view the gallery of inspiration I created here. I'm after a twinkly starry night of a quilt. And what better way than to get the stars that are the hipBee's to shine this way in my quilt?

12 comments:

  1. Hee hee, watching from the sidelines, it's hysterical watching you all rushing around to get things done in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mosaic for MS2. I am now going to check out my orders for our block Mrs Queenie. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mosaic. In fact, I would happily have just about everything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mosaic - watching all the rushing around for MS2 is making me dizzy! I love your idea for your bee quilt and can't wait to see what people make you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is just beautiful! I love the purple and blue star quilt. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in the mosaic, they're all gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours in the mosaic, they're all gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mouthy mosaic! Great idea to make a bag! Looking forward to getting your fabrics! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your inspiration gallery. I have wanted to do a quilt full of stars too. Love the ones in different sizes. Can't wait to see how gorgeous your's will be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very happy you are in the swap Jan and love your mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colour, colour, colour - that's what I like! Love the middle one is that your favourite!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always find the best inspiration !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)