Monday, 1 October 2012

Fresh Sewing Day: September Sewing.

September Sewing

October already? And time to link up with Lily's Quilts for another Fresh Sewing Day.  


Lily's Quilts

I thought I'd actually get more done in September than I actually did. Then I remembered I made a whole baby quilt, which is an achievement in itself and a couple of things that are too secret to show you. That's why you get the back of a cushion in my mosaic above.

I'm hoping that October will be productive as it feels like I have lots of things to make and do this month and hopefully I'll be able to share with you some of the secret stuff I've been working on.  I've been trying to restrict my fabric purchasing so I could get a new sewing machine.  Wouldn't it be great if I used up so much fabric in October that I had to go and buy more in order to restock?! Yes, well a girl can dream!


16 comments:

  1. You are so creative. I really like that first quilt in your mosaic. Did you have a pattern for it? It truely is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a very impressive month to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem isn't that you didn't do anything, it is that you chose to do it in a tiny scale. It is all lovely.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely things - I especially like the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had a good month with lots of lovely makes and a new sewing machine. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely makes, including, as you said, a baby quilt! Love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makes look wonderful, I love the hexagon purse and tote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the colours that you've been using this month, they feel so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great month, good luck with using up all that stash this month so you can go shopping ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that your MS bag finished already?! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!
    Even my kids asked me today why I kept buying fabric and never used any!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a really lovely mosaic of makes Jan - now you have a new sewing machine there will be no stopping you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely bunch of finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I'm jealous! You're incredibly talented and productive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made so much! I do love the baby quilt too.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely makes! Can you give me some ideas for using my Amy Butler jelly roll please? I'm not allowed to start till the New Year though as I have too much crochet and embroidery to finish atm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)