Saturday, 13 October 2012

Saturday Secret Sewing

So far today sewing wise everything I've been making or finishing is a secret. Which makes for a very boring post picture wise.  I did take pictures of everything as I went along, I just can't share them until various points when the goodies have been received.  I don't like these kinds of blog posts. I really do want to tell you but it'll ruin some surprises.

Everything is packed up ready for me to post at various times, with post-it notes to remind me. ( Just in case you wondered the Simply Solids moo card was on the table and is neither intentional product placement or in any way connected to the parcels.)

IMG_5691

The only sneak peak I'll give you is of this: I don't think it gives away many clues.

IMG_5687

You also get an unintentional close up of some random threads on my cutting mat. You lucky people!

Actually I was lucky today because my charms from the Japanese Charm Swap arrived in the post today. Yay, something I can share with you properly! 


IMG_5670

Aren't these fab? I've no idea what I'll do with them (beyond lots of stroking.) But I'm sure one day I'll have a kerching moment and the perfect idea will come to me! It was really fab of Sarah to do all the hard work in getting these sorted and sent back to us. Thanks again Sarah.

Now I have to get on with my key fob for my Mouthy Stitches partner.  Hope you're all having a good weekend? 




9 comments:

  1. I know what one of those is :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you like them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, looking forward to your reveals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a bit of a secretive day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the charms are fab, I am so tempted to run into the studio and whizz them up into a little quilt top, but I am holding off as I know I have plans for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing! Hope you've had fun with the contents of those parcels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab weekend indeed, thanks. My cutting mat looks like your cutting mat though my threads seem more inbedded!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The charms look so lovely - do you have a favourite one?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)