The big wrinkles are more to do with the grass it's laying on and the wind.
The back doesn't show so clearly. The grey side bits are Kona Ash. The rest of the fabric is from It's a Hoot by Momo range. (Including that last minute bottom added in strip.)
Again it's not wonky it's just the wind and surface it's laid on. Ok some of the quilting is a tad wonky. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I think Mum is going to love the bright candy colours
The deets for those who'd like them:
- I used a charm pack and layer cake of It's a Hoot by Momo and referenced this lovely pattern.
- The backing uses a yard of the feature print from It's A Hoot as well as other random pieces from the same range and a yard of Kona Ash.
- The binding is cut from more It's a Hoot and pieced to give a scrappy binding.
- The Wadding is Warm and White (About a zillion pieces joined together.)
- The finished size is 70" x 53"
I have the day off of work today and was intending to go into Oxford, but on my way to the bus stop I realised how tired I felt and how much housework I have to do before Chief arrives later tonight. So I detoured to the supermarket and have spent the morning doing housework. It's the boring option but clearly the sensible one as I've got so much left to do and it really does need doing!