Monday, 31 December 2012

100 Day Hustle - Check in Time

I'm probably going to be too late linking up with this. But I hadn't been up to blogging about this before now.



Now my last check in post was here.  That's definitely the post to read if you want to see how I got on because the original list here was pretty much completed when I posted at the midway mark. In fact about the only thing I added to it was a Christmas Table Runner. I wanted one for myself so as the swap Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap was having a second round I decided I'd join in the fun.  Unfortunately my partner didn't receive until about yesterday. (At least that's when I noticed she'd received in the group.) So it was a bit late getting there for Christmas.

Finished!

I hope my partner liked it as I had fun making it and would have happily kept this myself.

In all I feel I managed to get a fair portion of my list done and a few extra things not on the list.  Hopefully when I'm feeling better I can get cracking with some more sewing.

9 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Every time I see that runner it makes me smile. Of course your partner will have loved it.

Sheila said...

Love that table runner, so cheery.

Lizzie said...

I loved you purses, bags and EPP black but your table runner is wonderful.

Flying Blind... said...

It's a fab runner, and there's nothing wrong with a bit of 'Christmas all year'!

;) xxx

Katy Cameron said...

You did well getting so much done in the first half, and that was a great finish for the 2nd half. Hope you feel up to sewing again soon :o)

Judith, Belfast said...

Well done J! And we all love your runner - how could someone not love it! Jxo

Collette said...

love the runner!!!!x

Corinnea said...

The runner is gorgeous!

Corinnea said...

The runner is gorgeous!