Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Advent 18: A festive touch

I had to stop by again to share with you my received runner in the Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap.


Festive Runner

It was made by Leona and as you can see, already in use. I have no tree this year. Brother did offer to get it out of his loft last weekend, but really it would involve too much effort so I did the clean we'd do before put the tree up. I just have no tree. If I'm honest I miss it. But really with everything else that's been going on it's not a priority.

Thanks again for all the messages and comments. I am still really behind with everything.  Chief got down on Sunday (hence the big bunch of flowers in the jug.) It was nice to see him before Christmas and helped make up for another get together I'd had to cancel that day.

I ventured back to work today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I am so looking forward to being properly well and not having to take at least two different kinds of tablets a day. 

13 comments:

  1. Urgh, sorry you're still under the weather, but glad Chief was able to pop down and see you at least :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your day back at work wasnt too bad, hope next year is a much better one for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your runner... and flowers... look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your runner looks so pretty! So sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time, hope you feel better soon and have a very peaceful Christmas. Rxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely runner, and lovely to hear things are looking up even the littlest bit. Seeing Chief had to have helped hugely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope so to Jan! Great runner and glad you saw Him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely bunch of flowers! And your table runner is beautiful! Hang in there chick! Just a few more days to go! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The runner is a great piece of Christmas cheer and the flowers will remind you that you are loved. The hols are nearly here so hang on in the. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous runner and I'm glad you got a proper IRL cuddle from the chief. Don't let the feckers get you down at work!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely runner and so pleased you have had the big man down to cheer you, albeit momentarily x

    ReplyDelete
  11. those flowers are beautiful as is the jug! love your lamp to and that runner is gorgeous! hope work doesn't tire you too much glad you saw chief xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty runner!Hoping your feeling a bit better. Glad you got to see your guy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you a merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)