Sunday, 23 December 2012

Advent 23: 7 Random Questions

I just read this post over on Katy's blog and thought I'd play along. I have nothing I've made to show you. Unless you count these mince pies. I don't think I've sewn anything in December.


7 Random Questions

1. Do you wear make-up every day? 
No. I used to never be seen without lipstick or nail varnish but since I've been poorly putting on make up is another chore. However, when I have had my Christmas eve shower and am ready to open a pressie (as is our tradition) I will no doubt put on some make up so not to look too scary in the photos!

2. In your opinion, what is the best part of the holidays?  Christmas Eve when the tree's been decorated, all the chores and work has been done. The presents are under the tree, the lamps are on, candles are lit and nothing matters other than chilling out and watching a bit of TV.

3. Which character are you most like from Winnie the Pooh?  Piglet. Was a nickname at school. And like piglet I try really hard even if I don't always get it right.

4. What holiday movie are you excited to see?  Umm not sure. I do like to watch It's a Wonderful Life - 'Every time a bell rings and angel gets it's wings...'

5. How many pairs of jeans do you own?  No idea and do I count jeggings? ;-)

6. What’s a gross fact about yourself?  Umm I can't think of one off hand. I mean I'm sure there are plenty but my mind is blank.  

7. What would you choose to eat as your “last meal”?  Smoked salmon belinis to start, Mum's home cooked roast beef, Yorkshire Pudding, horse radish sauce, roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots, runner beans and a dollop of cauliflower cheese. Dessert would be a bowl of champagne sorbet and a fresh cream eclair. (The scary thing is I didn't have to think hard about this at all!)

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jan, hope you have a lovely time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and I look forward to reading your blog in 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas! Hope you're well enough to enjoy your dinner and presents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, no comment from her above me about the jeggings, she must be preocupied ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)