Friday, 19 April 2013

Meal Time Guests

Just stopping by to let you know I have not disappeared under a pile of fabric. But not only am I getting some organised drawers - I also found the lining I wanted and have started work assembling the Sidekick Tote.  I am loving how it's shaping up and can't wait to show you the finished bag.  Mind even the larger version is smaller than I imagined and I'm not sure I'll get all the stuff I'd need in the bag for the retreat! Thank goodness Anna is designing another larger Tote bag and has it with pattern testers as we speak!

Anyhow, because I don't like blogging without pictures look who came for breakfast this morning.


Breakfast guest

And I forgot to show you a guest (one of two) that joined me for lunch last Saturday.

Look what joined me for lunch!

I was sat tucking into some king prawns in chilli sauce with some nice crusty bread and spotted something brown fly over the fence. My first thought was: where on earth had a chicken come from? On closer inspection it was a young pheasant and soon joined by another.  I grabbed my camera and managed to pull up the slatted blind and snap this through the filthy window.   You can see why Chief likes to hang out in my garden can't you?!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! Glad you are sewing to your hearts content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I initially thought you'd been dining on photo #2!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)