Friday, 10 May 2013

Not the weekend I planned.

Tomorrow I should be going to the Malvern Spring Show, coming home to find Chief waiting for me and have him stay over so we spend the day together on Sunday.

What I am doing instead is recovering from a stomach bug.  It means no Malvern Show for me and as Chief is unwell also (with something different) there will be no Chief visit either.

The silver lining will be there is a whole weekend on the horizon that I had not planned for. It means there is every chance I can get caught up with my bee block making and I may even tackle reading and replying to the gazillion emails that have been piling up in my mail box.

And as I don't like to blog without a picture I'll show you what arrived in the mail today.


Amazonite, Fancy Jasper, Fluorite and Dalmation Jasper

But more on those next time. Have a lovely weekend and avoid stomach bugs or any of the other lurgy's doing the rounds.

13 comments:

  1. Boo - hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple/blue/aqua necklace! I hope you and Chief get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are both feeling better soon and have another weekend together xx I am off to Malvern next wekend for the British Quilt Championship xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. boo hiss! Hope you both feel better very soon! My block is on its way to you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not another germ! We need more sunshine for you. Shame about the weekend plans though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor you! Enjoy your pretties, and don't sew too hard xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you poor thing! Get better and better luck for the next spring show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your tummy recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel well in the meantime. Lovely necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, lots of bead prettiness! Sorry the original weekend was a bust, but hope you get to relax a bit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get better - that's an order!

    Sent my extra block to you, label fell off so it came back to me like a boomerang! Will try sending again on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)