Saturday, 1 June 2013

May Makes: Fresh Sewing Day!

I don't think I've joined in with a Fresh Sewing Day at all this year. Mainly because I've not been very productive. However, since the end of April there has been a bit of a change. So much so I have a sewing and a non sewing mosaic of makes to share with you this month.


Quilt Blocks May 2013

Sewing has definitely been all about Bee Blocks this month.  As well as all this bee block productivity I've also filled twenty plus tubs with plants to add some extra colour to my garden and also made myself several new necklaces!

Non Sewing May 2013 Makes

In this post I typed out a list of things I wanted to achieve this month.  I achieved everything I set out to which is very satisfying.

For June I'd like to:

Finish my Bee a Brit Stingy Quilt
Make the block for Miss June in HipBee's
Make the block/blocks for Miss June in Bee a Brit Stingy
Make the Name Badge for my partner for the FQ Retreat
Finish the Sample Swap Items for FQ Retreat
Make a fold away shopping bag
Make a simple, substantial tote for FQ Retreat supplies

But first I have a quilt to get back to binding. 
Lily's Quilts

6 comments:

  1. hooray for having something to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely makes from May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bee blocks and cute necklaces too! Congrats on finishing your list! That certainly feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bee blocks & lovely necklaces!!
    I still need to finish my retreat name tag ,

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks good when you put it in one post eh!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a pretty good month all things considered, and love the millefiore stars

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)