Monday, 22 July 2013

And Flop

I'm back from FQR 2013. I am still knackered, mushy in the head and trying to process the weekend. 

  And flop
My living room floor at bed time when I'd started to unpack
 before I decided sleep was preferable

So here is a brief recap in case I don't manage to blog about it any further.  The good stuff: meeting up with bloggy friends, making new friends, shopping excursions, sample swap and the two classes I attended. The bad stuff: getting ill, finding a message on my phone Saturday night about a family bereavement and the complete lack of sleep from Thursday night through the whole weekend.

Now I'm going back to have another flop. Hope if you went it was good for you too!



12 comments:

  1. Oh Jan - rest up! So sorry for the news you received :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Annabella said, so sorry for the news you received. Sending you a big hug xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beating me with the unpacking.
    Take care of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, it was great to meet you on Saturday. So sorry about your sad news and that you're feeling ill. Take some time out to look after yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good bits... yay!

    bad bits.. boo x

    Hope all turns out OK x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely to finally meet you after who knows how long of blog commenting, and I'm sorry you had crappy news to contend with in amongst the business of Retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to meet you, sorry I hear about your bad news. Take care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to finally meet you in person J! I think it will take a week to recover from the w.e! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan - so lovely to meet you through Sample Swap and I'm sorry for your sad news

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better after some rest, sorry to hear of your sad news - take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can flop on Thursday. Can Not Wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)