I have completed all my sample swap items. I chose to make two smaller items and despite starting these months ago it was only today in the garden I got them finished.
In case any of you wonder what they are. They are fabric brooches. They have Liberty, felt, dyed scrim, organza and a few other bits thrown into the mix and they're meant to be sort of stylised flowers. They are now tucked inside the key chain clutches and wrapped in my suitcase. I had been making four so I could have one but that just wasn't going to happen in time for the retreat!
I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's not the lights of an oncoming train about to run me over!