Saturday, 24 August 2013

Back!

Of course some of you may not have noticed I'd been away! But I am back from the annual trip to Bournemouth my Mum, niece and I have made since 2007.  We had glorious weather all week so coming back to a dull grey Oxford yesterday and waking up to rain this morning has been a bit of a shock to the system.

I have started the holiday washing, and done a quick supermarket shop. I still need to finish sorting a gazillion photos and answer emails. Once I have photos properly sorted I'll tell you all more about the trip. Chief even managed to get down for three days and two nights!


Then and now

Now though, I have another load of washing to put on the airer. No line drying down here today!

2 comments:

  1. such a shock when you have to come home and do the "normal" chores xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord that's only 6 years of growing up?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)