Sunday, 1 September 2013

August Stitchery

I got a lot more achieved in August than I ever expected. Especially given you can take 10+ days out for holiday related stuff where no sewing was touched. To be honest I've not sewn anything since I came back from holiday over a week ago! My mojo hasn't so much gone, as become a bit indecisive. I am plotting though, so I'm hoping September will be productive too.

Not only did I finish my vintage sheet quilt. But I managed to make several bags, some bee blocks and a few other bits and pieces. Not so shabby at all.

Fresh Sewing Day September 2013

I may actually have more time in September. Chief went to Cyprus for a month yesterday. I'm not expecting to have the same amount of contact time with him over the next month. It's surprising how much time sustaining a long distance relationship takes. Where as other people can often catch up on what they've been doing or talk about their days whilst, say, doing a spot of sewing. Chief and I tend to do this on the phone or online where opportunities for multi tasking just aren't going to work.  

I hope August was good for you? 

Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. You were more productive than me in August anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my blocks thank you Jan! And your quilt looks great!

    Looking forward to seeing what you get up to in September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too shabby at all! I hope you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)