Thursday, 26 September 2013

Brit Sewing Thursday

I didn't think I'd  have anything new to show you for Brit Sewing Thursday link up.  After all the only thing I'd worked on this week I'd shown you already:


Christmas Quilt
My Christmas lap quilt.

However, now all the materials have arrived I had no excuse not to crack on with a spot of obligation sewing.  Namely the camera cushions that Chief requested for a not-so-top-secret-project.

P1150466
Camera Cushion

Once Chief has seen this on Flickr and given the go ahead, I'll make 4 more.  Hopefully I'll then be able to share with you more about why they were requested.


P1150465






4 comments:

  1. cool cushion. Do I need one of these? I bought a tripod when I bought my "good camera" but have yet to find a use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you made the contents removable? The one I have is super handy because you can travel with it empty and fill it with dried beans or something when you're away

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camera looks very comfy on its cushion, and I love your red Christmas quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)