Thursday, 3 October 2013

Blogtoberfest Day 2: Yes really it's day two. Honest.

I only once before tried to get blogger to do a scheduled post and it failed. Second attempt fared no better. And law of sods dictated that when I got in from work with the mother of all headaches, I went to bed, got up and then went back to bed without switching on the computer to check it had posted as it should have. Which is why you're getting yesterday's post today and not...yesterday as you should have. With me so far? Hope so.


Orange

Tuesday I got back from a hospital trip with Mum and pulled fabrics. I was tired with the makings of a head ache. (The VAT man cometh at work need I say more?) I was however totally inspired to get making something and whilst I'm at the basted, ready to quilt stage, I thought I'd do a full reveal rather than a sneaky peek. Needless to say this amounts to pretty much all the orange fabric I own. And a couple of those you see are actually charm squares for the rainbow charm swap. But orange fabrics were kind of crucial to the whole plan. It felt pretty good to shop my stash though, especially as I'm expecting a Pink Castle fabric order any day now! 



10 comments:

  1. Those little oranges are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's more orange fabric than I have!! Are you making something autumnal? Wait. .....I totally know what this is! Ha ha! The joys of other nob-bloggy social networking. *g*

    P.S. are you remembering to hit publish and not save on your scheduled posts? I couldn't get them to work and hadn't realised you still need to "publish" them even though they won't go live til your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that pull on flickr and love it! Orange fabrics are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange is good ! I keep meaning to make an orange quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange is good ! I keep meaning to make an orange quilt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orange is good ! I keep meaning to make an orange quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange is good ! I keep meaning to make an orange quilt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those oranges, I can't wait to see what it is!
    until I started quilting I really didn't like orange, now it's the biggest bit of my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. orange is brilliant. I used to have lucky orange socks, my kids made me get rid of them eventually and I have always mourned the loss of those orange socks. Had them for years and years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)