Saturday, 19 October 2013

It all went by too quickly.

I've hardly been online the last few days. In fact for a couple of days I didn't even switch the laptop on. There has been trips out, meals out, long walks. Lots of photographs taken and sorted and a delicious Chinese take-away thrown in. Now I'm tired and sleepy and not quite back into the swing of things. I probably have a tonne of emails to answer too. Chief has gone back to camp and back to work. Hopefully I'll get to see him next month.


IMG_9808ps
The lesser spotted Chief.

Hopefully I'll be back soon to bore you with show you some photos and explain more about the last few days. 

9 comments:

  1. I really hope you and Chief had a good time and things all went your way for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good place for a walk. Lovely leafy lane.. Very English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - good times away from the norm - here's to plenty more, (not that I don't want you about, but happy to share with Chief!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun and that himself was able to appear on time and stay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a perfect time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good time, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got to be together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)