Tuesday, 1 October 2013

September Sewing

Given my slow sewing start to September (my mojo stayed away on holiday and took its own sweet time coming back)  I was amazed with what I did get achieved last month.

September sewing 

Of course there were some unfinished items I'd hoped to get sorted: The camera cushions for Chief are unmade whilst I wait for more fabric. I'll explain all about that in another post. I thought I'd get my giant star quilt at least sewn up ready for basting. I suspect not having the wadding and not wanting to order any before pay day have given me the perfect excuse to put that one on the back burner. I've still got no where near my Aeroplane bag. I'd really hoped to get that one nailed in September. But I read the instructions and then kind of got deflated. I know the bag isn't beyond my capabilities, as bags are my thing. Just sometimes I don't fall in love with how a pattern is written. That's enough to make me procrastinate. Hopefully I'll get it done in October as Chief and I might get a night away in November.

So that was September. I'll be happy if October is just as productive.

Linking up with:

Lily's Quilts


9 comments:

  1. Hello mojo! You did brill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What your mojo is gone? I do not believe it! your work is wonderful!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really not a bad month! Some lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross blocks are so pretty and I love your red quilt! I think you did amazingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back mojo! Love the cross blocks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, considering that you didn't do a lot of sewing in September (are you sure!?) you have lots of lovelies there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any month with a quilt in, is a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the red quilt. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every single one and love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to reply to every comment. Although sometimes that's not possible. :-)