Friday, 6 December 2013

Advent 6: Black Friday Purchases

I was pretty restrained over the whole Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday discount offer shindig. I looked at loads of places and came back to where I was originally going to shop from and only bought from there. I definitely went down the essential rather than: Oh pretty lets just buy it and put it in a drawer for a while, route.

I got all these lovelies from Cindy over at Fluffy Sheep Quilting. I've never known Cindy to be beaten on her Aurifil prices. I've never tried variegated Aurifil before. I thought it might be good for Chiefs quilt - if I ever get it made. I had to guess the colour would be OK from viewing on a computer screen as I don't own a shade card.


It's arrived black friday purchases from @fluffysheepquilting thank you 

The only other black Friday discounted purchase I made was the Noodlehead divided basket. I'd seen this around, but not really followed it up to see if it was a purchased pattern, tutorial or none of the above. Seeing Sheila's fab make for Sarah's baby shower made me see the potential of these baskets for all manner of gift and storage situations. I just now have to find the time to make one!

1 comment:

Katy Cameron said...

Half of my Black Friday haul arrived today, I expect the rest will arrive next Saturday, as the postie's holding all my parcels until it's Saturday at the moment