2. Made: Lots more Amsterdam blocks! In fact at time of typing I have three more tulip blocks and a bit of sashing and I'll have a quilt top!
5. Eaten: Although long over the tummy bug, I still feel a bit funny around food and am easily filled and just as easily put off foods still. However, yesterday Mum and I took my niece out for Thai tapas. It didn't upset my stomach one little bit. It was so yummy!
6. Visited/Seen: I've ventured no where of interest this week. I hope to make up for that over Easter.
7. Recommended: I can't think of a single thing to recommend this time. Apart from maybe Cadbury's Mini Eggs. I stockpiled them from the local shop when I discovered the supermarket had run out!
8. Stash: In 0 Out - at least a 1.5 yards so far making tulip blocks and doing the sashing.
9. Birds: Nothing to report on this score. Just the usual suspects arriving at the garden feeding station.
10. And Finally: I have decided that I will not be standing as a parish councillor in the May elections. I had the forms filled in ready to be proposed and seconded, only I'd had this nagging sensation ever since I had the forms. A little niggle in the back of my head that was growing on a daily basis and then I woke up and decided I really did not want to stand again. Lots of reasons. But now the decision has been made I feel so much better for it. I have my last meeting in just over a weeks time.